Working with The Parker Shoppes – Employment
We are looking for fun, talented, and hardworking Rockstar’s to join our team! If you have ever visited The Parker Shoppes, you know we are not like any other retail stores… TPS is a shopper’s dream! Think Pinterest in person… Customers select from trendy clothing, distinctive home decor, vintage finds, local artisans work, specialty foods, and unique gifts! We are serious about style, unpredictable (new things arrive daily!), affordable, quirky, and eclectic. Bringing this consistently fabulous experience to all our shoppers takes an army. We create this unique experience with: Positive “Can do” attitudes, Creative ideas and hard work, Unique products we can be excited about sharing with our customers, Finding the story behind everyone who walks in, Fun and awesome colleagues who are always willing to help, and Giving back to our local community! Thinking this sounds like the place for you?
SALES ASSOCIATES & CASHIERS
Goals: create and maintain a long-term relationship with the customers to achieve sales goals and represent the store in a positive manner while ensuring recurring business.
Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- Welcome customers by greeting them, offering them assistance.
- Advise customers by providing information on products, helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offer suggestions and opinions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, gift, and credit cards.
- Keep clientele informed of events, sales, and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Resolve customer complaints in a satisfactory manner.
- Maintain the visual appearance of the store by assisting in the upkeep of store displays.
- Maintain cleanliness of the store.
- Tag new products as directed by Managers.
- Excellent customer service
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi- task and prioritize
- Proficiency to perform basic computer functions
- Capable of working independently or within a team
- Available to work on Saturdays (at least two a month)
For more information or to submit your resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us or ask for Karen at the Shoppes.
Propane Associate & General Store Maintenance
This position is responsible for dispensing propane for customers propane tanks, in a safe manner. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Some of what the job would entail is:
Dispensing of liquid propane to customers.
Is willing to work a flexible schedule
Safe operation of propane which includes: cleanliness, and reporting of any problems.
General Store Maintenance, cleaning and outdoor landscaping property upkeep. Must be able to lift 50lbs, and work on your feet all day.
Duties include, but are not limited to, changing light bulbs, climb ladders, loading furniture, take out trash, clean bathrooms, sweeping and mopping floors, preparing recyclable trash and trash for pickup, weeding, mowing, and filling propane tanks for customers.
Ability to prioritize tasks and work without close supervision.
Job Part-time/full time, 4 to 5 days a week, opening to close hours: $12/hr
Ask for Karen or JoDee @ The Parker Shoppes