Propane Retail Clerk APPLY NOW
The Parker Shoppes is hiring a part-time propane associate. Our propane associates are responsible for dispensing propane from our large tank to our customers’ cylinders. Between propane customers, our propane associates perform several other duties as assigned, which may include light interior and exterior maintenance, cleaning, and sometimes heavy lifting. Not experienced? No problem! We will train you.
The right candidate will be available two to three afternoons during the week and Saturdays. Our propane associates work until 6pm weekdays and Saturdays – leaving your evenings free.
- Fill propane cylinders for customers – this includes standard grill cylinders, R.V. cylinders, and commercial cylinders.
- Be able to move cylinders up to 150 lbs.
- Carry propane cylinders to and from customer vehicles.
- Safe operation of propane pump which includes cleanliness and reporting of any problems.
- Follow safety and environmental guidelines as well as our policy for impeccable customer service.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work without close supervision.
- Demonstrate professionalism; always courteous, considerate, and friendly to customers.
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time, which may include standing, stooping, bending, kneeling, and climbing.
- Prior propane/fuel experience.
- 1-3 years, retail experience.