Sales Associate APPLY NOW
The Parker Shoppes is looking for fun, talented, and hardworking Rockstar’s to join our team! If you have ever visited The Parker Shoppes, you know we are not like any other retail stores… TPS is a shopper’s dream! Think Pinterest in person… Customers select from trendy clothing, distinctive home decor, vintage finds, local artisans work, specialty foods, and unique gifts! We are serious about style, unpredictable (new things arrive daily!), affordable, quirky, and eclectic. Bringing this consistently fabulous experience to all our shoppers takes an army. We create this unique experience with: Positive “Can do” attitudes, Creative ideas and hard work, Unique products we can be excited about sharing with our customers, Finding the story behind everyone who walks in, Fun and awesome colleagues who are always willing to help, and Giving back to our local community! Thinking this sounds like the place for you? We are hiring Sales Associates!
Goals: create and maintain a long-term relationship with the customers to achieve sales goals and represent the store in a positive manner while ensuring recurring business.
Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- Welcome customers by greeting them; offering them a coffee and assistance.
- Advise customers by providing information on products, helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offer suggestions and opinions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, gift, and credit cards.
- Keep clientele informed of events, sales, and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Resolve customer complaints in a satisfactory manner.
- Maintain the visual appearance of the store by assisting in the upkeep of store displays.
- Maintain cleanliness of the store.
- Tag new products as directed by Managers.
- Excellent customer service
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi- task and prioritize
- Proficiency to perform basic computer functions
- Capable of working independently or within a team
- Available to work weekends (at least two a month)