Mrs. Anderson's Non-Stick Rectangle Quiche Pan with removable base is professional-quality nonstick bakeware for creating beautiful quiche without the baked-on mess. It's ideal for pot pies, apple pies, tarts, and tortes, and more. It's specially designed from professional-quality carbon steel (0.5-millimeter thick body, 0.6-millimeter thick removable base) and premium non-stick coating (PFOA free, FDA and LFGB approved) that offers an amazing uniform baking experience every time. Its removable base easily pops food out from the pan for serving. Once food is cooked, center the Quiche Pan onto a glass or canned food from the pantry to elevate it above the table or counter. Gently grasp the sides of the pan and lower them downward to pop the base and quiche out together. Slide quiche off of the base and onto a serving plate. From breakfast, lunch, brunch, holiday meals, and for outdoor entertaining, Mrs. Anderson's Quiche Pan provides even baking and quick food release without the stuck-on mess. It's heat safe to 425-degrees Fahrenheit, PFOA free, FDA and European LFGB approved, and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Only use wooden or nylon tools that won't scratch the non-stick surface. Never cut food in the pan.
- Non-stick Rectangle Quiche Pan with removable base for making quiche, casseroles, entrees, desserts, and other favorite recipes
- Made from professional-quality carbon steel, 0.5-millimeter thick body, 0.6-millimeter thick base, and premium non-stick coating for uniform baking
- Removable base pops out of the pan to serve food easily; great for quiche, mac and cheese, shepherds pie, pot pies, apple pies, tarts, tortes and more
- Non-stick to release foods quickly; no stuck-on, baked-on mess; use wooden or nylon tools; never cut in the pan; heat safe to 425-degrees Fahrenheit
- PFOA free, FDA and LFGB approved; measures 13.75 x 4.25 x 1-inches; instructions included; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup