Mrs. Anderson's Non-Stick Silicone Half-Size Roasting Mat is designed for the home cook for roasting meats and poultry, and baking fish and savory foods. Color coded for savory cooking, it's easily distinguished from other baking mats to keep stronger flavors and aromas out of baked goods. It works in all types of ovens, including conventional and convection. A must-have of baking tools and cooking accessories! This commercial-grade silicone mat instantly turns any baking sheet into a nonstick roasting pan. Woven glass fibers sealed inside the silicone mat transfer heat evenly so foods cook perfectly every time. Strong and durable to outlast thousands of uses at temperatures from -40 to 480 degrees Fahrenheit. The reusable non-stick silicone Roasting Mat is more economical than using parchment paper or aluminum foil. Foods release easily without oiling or greasing the surface. Simply lay the non-stick Roasting Mat, logo side facing up, on a baking sheet or cookie sheet. Place items to be baked, or roasted, onto the Roasting Mat, and pop them in the oven. Made from silicone and natural glass fibers for even heat transfer, the sealed, non-porous surface eliminates worry of cross contamination of foods. Mrs. Anderson's Silicone Roasting Mat is durable, reusable, naturally non-stick, dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, and FDA, LFGB, DGCCRF, ISO9001 certified. This Roasting Mat (11.625-inch x 16.5-inch) fits standard 13-inch x 18-inch baking sheets. Instructions included. Cautions: Do not use knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters on the Roasting Mat. Do not cut on, or fold, the Roasting Mat; store flat or rolled. Do not grease the Roasting Mat. Mrs. Anderson's Baking, a go-to brand for the home baker.
- Non-Stick Silicone Roasting Mat for roasting meats and poultry and baking fish and savory dishes
- Made from silicone and natural glass fibers for even heat transfer; FDA, LFGB, DGCCRF, ISO9001 certified; non stick for quick no-greasing release
- Color coded for savory cooking; easily distinguished from other baking mats to keep stronger flavors and aromas away baked goods
- Non-porous surface eliminates worry of cross contamination of food; temperature safe for use in the oven and freezer (-40 to 480 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 11.625-inch x 16.5-inch; fits standard baking sheet; durable; reusable; more economical than parchment paper; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup